Hidden updates are changes that have been quietly launched without being noted or addressed via the official patch notes or change logs that may or may not accompany each revision of the game that is released to the public.
A list of releases known to have had hidden changes, updates or tweaks made to them.
- Some garage messages were written with red paint. Those that were would later be changed to black paint presumably due to the color's similarity to blood. These included:
- The building easter egg referencing L's Laughing Market used a placeholder. "White Horse" is no longer seen in-game?
- The Elevation Pack had initially established its territory inside the Grant's Glen settlement.
- Some phone numbers were removed from a building in Lost River.
- For the hidden 2.7.3 change, it's possible that this was done to prevent players calling the number. (Cold calls, prank calls, trolls, etc.) Google results show the number to have been a legitimate company, furthering the thought that the WolfQuest Team removed it so as not to cause them any trouble.